CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 30, 2010

Karen's Doodles Kids #11 Happy Birthday

Oh my, it's time for another fun challenge over at Karen's Doodles Kids Challenge.  This week our theme s Happy Birthday, so I hope you can play along with us.

Here is my card:


I used Herbert Birthday Cake for my image and some of my Mom's papers and stickers for the rest.

Oh right and my Mom let me use her stickles too, so I put it all over the birthday cake and on the hat and the flowers too.  I hope you like my card.

2 comments:

  1. This is too cute! Way to go Kirsten - I think that you one very talented girl!!! Have a super time at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirsten, this is just beautiful! I love all the Stickles. Great choice of colors and papers, , you did a fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete