CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 16, 2010

Karen's Doodles Kids Challenge #10-Alteration

I am so happy to be back with a fun project my Mom and I worked on for the Karen's Doodles Kids Challenge this week. I really love this Donkey from Karen's Doodles. My Mom told me that Karen drew it for a very special lady who had an accident. I am going to send her this along with a card my Mom made and hopefully it will make her smile.

My project this week is a little gift bag and here it is:

July14_2010_KDKids10_Kirsten

Thank you for stopping to look at my project!  I hope you and your kiddos are able to take part in this fun challenge as you could win a Karen's Doodles image of your choice just for playing along!!

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment