CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 2, 2010

Karen's Doodles Kids #9-Red, White & Blue

I really love this project and I think I will be after my Mom to make some more! Here is my creation for our challenge this week over on the Karen's Doodles Kids Challenge blog. Our challenge this week is to use Red, White & Blue and here is what I have:


I colored this cute lil guy and my Mom made him into a puzzle for me.  I know the picture doesn't show it very well, but the flower bouquet is all sparkly!  I hope you can join in with us, it's a lot of fun and you can even win a Karen's Doodles image of your choice.  I hope you like my puzzle and have a good day!







2 comments:

  1. What a great job! I love that you turned your art into a puzzle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kirsten - what a fab puzzle! I love your image - it makes a perfect puzzle!

    ReplyDelete