CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 23, 2010

Karen's Doodles Kids Challenge #13-Polka Dots

I was so excited when my Mom told me that I was asked to stay on the Karen's Doodles Kids DT!  We were in Sandpoint on holidays and it was great.  I was sad when I was done my last challenge card, but not anymore now that I am staying on.  I think I may have missed a challenge because we were away, but I am back now.

Our challenge this week for you is POLKA DOTS and here is my card.


I used Workout Buddy as my image and some of my Mom's papers.  I drew out my very own sketch and followed it for my card!  My Mom also let me add stickles to the water and it is really pretty.

So I hope you can play along with our fun challenge this week, actually you have 2 weeks to play along with us, so that's even better.

Thanks for taking the time to stop and see my work.

2 comments:

  1. I love how sparkley the water is! Kirsten, you did a great job - keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete