CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 18, 2010

Karen's Doodles Kids Challenge #17-Distress It

I am excited it's Monday! Not only is it Karen's Doodles Kids Challenge time, but I also go figure skating on Monday and Thursday. This is only my first year, but I really like it so far.

The challenge we have for you over at Karen's Doodles Kids is Distress It. I used Bath Time as my image and some papers I found in my Mom's scrapbook room. I picked a couple of my Mom's Cuttlebug folders too and then used her little wheel thingie distressing tool to rough up the edges. I put stickles on the bath bubbles for some sparkle too.

Oct16_2010_KDKids17


I hope you and your kids can play along with us this week, you could even win your very own Karen's Doodles image.


Have a crafty week!

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Kirsten:O) Love the embossed panels, looks great with the distressed edges. Your colouring is beautiful:) Lovely layout.
    Hugs from Pernille and Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kirsten
    You did a great job of the challenge this week sweetie. Lovely colouring on your image and all thos emossing looks fab too
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kirsten

    this is gorgeous hunny, beautiful design I love this image :O)

    Joey and Sydney xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card, Kirsten!
    Hugs,
    Dee & Emily (KDDT & KDKids)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kirsten, wow what a great mix of textures and colors! You did a fabulous job coloring the image. Have fun ice skating, sounds like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute! I love all the layers and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i can see you love to play with embossing folder lately :) thanks for sharing this..i forgot that i do have embossing folder as well (shown that rarely use it :P)
    this is inspire me soo much

    hugs
    yenni :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card Kirsten, like how you used your mom's embossing folders and wheelie thingy :-) great image too.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Kirsten love the colours and beautiful image, fantastic embossing too.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Kristen, I really like the image. I love rubber duckies and this looks just too cute!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card! I love the unique background you've made, looks very cool! Your coloring is fabulous, great color scheme!

    ReplyDelete