CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 7, 2010

Karen's Doodles Kids-Teacher Appreciation

It is time for another fun challenge at Karen's Doodles Kids challenge blog. This week we are asking everyone to make something for your teacher. I think I was supposed to make a card but I thought my teacher would really like this tin for her desk to put pens and pencils in.


It's hard to see the pretty flowers because the tin is round, but this is the best picture my Mom could get.  We also added Mrs. S in glitter glue for some nice sparkle, I really think she will like it!

I used Elephant Valentine for my image and my Mom added the message in the heart balloon.

I sure hope you can hop on over and see the rest of our DT work and play along with us this challenge.

Thanks for looking,


3 comments:

  1. oh that is fabulous Kirsten I am sure your teacher is going to love it! hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirsten - Mrs.S is going to love this!! Great job sweet girl!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kirsten - I love your tin and I'm sure your teacher will love it too! See you on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete